Saturday, February 28, 2015

2 - 28 - 15  I approached John on Fifth Ave., NYC when I noticed how cool he looked.  He was wearing black leather pants and looked totally "hot".  He was kind to give me some of his time and allowed me to snap a few pixs of him and said that I would email him those photos, which I did, along with a mention of my new series and future photo book on the Black Nude Male.  I was happy when he responded and agreed.  So, I went to a Brooklyn apartment, where I photographed him in the bedroom, with drenching sunlight coming thru the window.  He looked fabulous, as you can see in his photos.  He's 32 yrs. of age, single and is a trainor in a gym and it shows with all the definition that he has, muscles and taunt skin, looking super great.




No comments:

Post a Comment